Father James Burns will have mass for the Easter Vigil at St. Thomas, at 7:00 pm, on Saturday,  April 16th.
St. Anne’s Catholic Church in Le Sueur will have masses with Father Chris Shofner: Saturdays at 5:15
p. m. and Sundays at 8 a. m. and 10:30 a. m.
Holy Week schedule is Holy Thursday: Thursday, April 1 Mass of the Lord’s Supper, 7:00 pm Good Friday: Friday, April 15 Living Stations, 12:00 pm Commemoration of the Lord’s Passion and Death, 7:00 pm Easter Vigil: Saturday, April 16 Mass of the Resurrection, 8:00 pm Easter Sunday: Sunday, April 17 Mass of the Resurrection, 8:00 am & 10:30 am.  Check the website for more information if needed
Congratulations to Jenny Burns on being appointed to the Le Sueur School Board, taking Joe Roby’s seat. She cited her strong her strong organizational skills, and ability to collaborate. She’s got a no nonsense attitude. She’ll be great! Jenny is married to this writer’s nephew, Pete Burns is Le Sueur’s 2013 Fireman of the Year. They have twin sons, two blondie with character attending school this year.

Fantastic Fish fry, a good crowd at St. Patrick again this year. Gary and Shirley Rutt and Gary’s sister Donna Ginter, Eddie and Denise Halloran, Kevin and Beth Halloran...

Tom Keough is turning 80 years-old this Wednesday and is celebrating at the Toybox,

When I first started in the business of corresponding the St. Thomas News, my friends asked me if I was paid by the word. If I purposely made silly mistakes so I could use more words to correct and apologize. This is not the case. A couple weeks ago, on the March 28th, New Pragues Times, I do need to correct and apologize. Al and Rita were married on November 12, 1947. I only wish I could correct it in that paper!

Happy Easter!