MNDOT roads 19 and 93 in and out of Henderson and Sibley County Road 6 are all open.
The levels of the Minnesota River at Henderson continue to fall. Both gates at the north and south pump stations will remain closed until the river levels fall to 727 feet above sea level, another approximate 5 foot drop.
MNDOT Press release from yesterday
MANKATO, Minn.- (12 noon) Highways 19 and 93 from Highway 169 to Henderson will open to traffic by 4 p.m. Thursday, October 7, according to the Minnesota Department of Transportation.
Highways near Henderson have been closed due to flooding in the Minnesota River Valley since September 25.
Highway 66 south of Mankato at the LeSueur River is the only remaining state highway closed in south central Minnesota. Highway 66 is closed due to damage on the historic Red Jacket Trail Trestle that crosses over the highway.
The following state highways are OPEN
· Highway 19 from Highway 169 to Henderson
· Highway 22 south of St. Peter
· Highway 93 from Highway 169 to Henderson
· Highway 93 from Highway 169 to LeSueur
· Highway 99 east of St. Peter (sidewalk on bridge closed)
· Highway 169 from Mankato to St. Peter
· Highway 169 in St. Peter by Union Street
· Highway 169 from St. Peter to LeSueur (with lane restrictions)
Edited by Lon Berberich (10/08/10 07:19 AM)